Monday, May 16, 2005

I am Excellent and you are not!


Thats right bitches! I'm proven to be "EXCELLENT" and I got the Certificate to prove it!! I suggest you take a real good look at my certificate cuz you will never get one. That's right! All you punk asses wan't my certificate. You will never know the success that I am gonna achieve now that I have a Certificate of Excellence. Some people dream of earning a Certificate of Excellence. People like you, who don't have what it takes to make it a reality like I have! The world is mine now, and Im gonna put my boot right up it's ass. I'm gonna squash all you worthless little pissants. What?! You got something to say? Huh? You don't got a Certificate of Excellence, Do ya' Punk? Yeah, thats what I thought. I'll roll up my Certificate of Excellence and slap your momma across the face with it. Now get the fuck outta here. I don't need you or this stupid website. I'm going straight to the top, and you all can kiss my ass! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Kato Lee said...

Hey gorgeous!!! I miss you love! Text me! 5419737730!!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Example